The First Law of Motion states that the only way to get a ball rolling is by overcoming its inertia. Well said Mr. Newton !!! Saying that this is a marvelous one-liner of physics that captures so elegantly the intricacy behind the physical motion of every object in this universe would be an understatement. I feel its application transcends these scientific boundaries, governing the very essence of how we take all our decisions to move ahead in life, to do something different; something that breaks out of our "comfort zone" or inertia.
Finally I have decided to overcome my inertia and move ahead with writing my blog. I feel very fortunate to have experienced the company of some very interesting and inspiring characters in my life so far. My blog would be a way to share my learnings from these people I have been with, the places I have been to and the events I have played a part in.
Above all, when I said "we" in the title to my first post, I meant it. I could have well preserved my thoughts, even by writing a personal diary. The reason I blog is a hope that the world of internet would help me to connect with lot more people who are more interesting and experienced than me and would aide in my learning by either confirming my thoughts or by showing a new way to think altogether....
Its time to roll now......
Finally I have decided to overcome my inertia and move ahead with writing my blog. I feel very fortunate to have experienced the company of some very interesting and inspiring characters in my life so far. My blog would be a way to share my learnings from these people I have been with, the places I have been to and the events I have played a part in.
Above all, when I said "we" in the title to my first post, I meant it. I could have well preserved my thoughts, even by writing a personal diary. The reason I blog is a hope that the world of internet would help me to connect with lot more people who are more interesting and experienced than me and would aide in my learning by either confirming my thoughts or by showing a new way to think altogether....
Its time to roll now......
good idea. let us roll. let's try not to let the friction of our daily lives stop us from rolling, though slow us it may. :) i like your introduction grey swan. i will look forward to reading your upcoming blogs..
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement...
ReplyDeleteGood job Sumit! continue writing. It is always good to read friend's blog. I like the your blog and reasoning of coming out of inertia!! Overall Good read! :)
ReplyDelete